This section WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!
Jacob Nilson Theories
- Jacob Nilson is an inspector at the Darlington Facility with John William James
- Jacob develops an almost groupie fascination of John William James
- In his inspectors notes he shows adoration and almost love towards JWJ
- The Inspectors notes labeled from his for episode two and episode three have vastly different handwriting
- This tells me the second inspectors notes were not actually written by Jacob Nilson, but possibly by JWJ
- This would also explain how JWJ was able to slip a pen knife into the package and get it through inspection and also why JWJ's letter came unopened, he inspected his own package
- Is Jacob now deceased or is he a compliant and willing co-conspirator of JWJ at this point?