Warning This Section Does Contain Spoilers
Winter Newsletter Cyphers Notes
By Mr. Puzzles
- Possibly written by Will F. in Oregon Facility
- HVS DWZCH KOG PCFB HVWG MSOF...HKSBHM TWJS MSOFG ZOHSF VS BSJSF AORS WH HC PDONWZ...
- THE PILOT WAS BORN THIS YEAR...TWENTY FIVE YEARS LATER HE NEVER MADE IT TO BPAZIL...
- Standard ROT-N cypher with a +12 shift where A=M
- Puzzle leads to Paul Redfern (Pilot that crashed plane in Venezuela on his way to Brazil.)
- Brazil is misspelled on purpose to lead to MP3 audio file on Lloyd McGowan
- Brazil uses A1Z26 cypher where each letter is represented by a number. A=1, B=2, C=3 etc.
- P=16th leter of alphabet
- R= 18th letter of alphabet
- Case 1902 1618 (1902 is Paul Redfern's DOB and 1618 is also JWJ Patient Number)
"Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each"
~Henry David Thoreau