Warning This Section Does Contain Spoilers For Solving The Cyphers For Episode One
Winter Newsletter Cypher
- HVS DWZCH KOG PCFB HVWG MSOF...HKSBHM TWJS MSOFG ZOHSF VS BSJSF AORS WH HC PDONWZ...
- THE PILOT WAS BORN THIS YEAR...TWENTY FIVE YEARS LATER HE NEVER MADE IT TO BPAZIL...
- Standard ROT-N cypher with a +12 shift where A=M
- Puzzle leads to Paul Redfern (Pilot that crashed plane in Venezuela on his way to Brazil.)
- Brazil is misspelled on purpose to lead to MP3 audio file on Lloyd McGowan
- Bpazil uses an A1Z26 cypher where each letter is represented by a number. A=1, B=2, C=3 etc.
- P=16th letter of alphabet
- R= 18th letter of alphabet
- Case 1902 1618 (1902 is Paul Redfern's DOB and 1618 is JWJ patient number)
Use the link below to download and print a paper cypher wheel to help with the Caesar and
Use the link below to order a metal cypher wheel from Amazon.com for less than $20
IF ORDERED PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 28th AT 4:00pm EST THIS CYPHER AND BOTH ARTICLES WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN YOUR BOX!
3/4 18/2 21/8
27/5 25/13 18/5 18/6
24/5 7/8 36/9 13/2 38/6
Cypher reads: I have already confirmed we will be bodies of merit and diligence
Cypher is solved with accompanying news article in box that is also below (Dead Body Article)
This cypher reflects language that is in the accompanying dead body article (pictured below) and is JWJ's cryptic way of pointing us to that article. The sentences read:
"it does not seem likely that phone call carried with it any merit. It appears that the larger story here is not the fate of Jane Doe, but rather the diligence of our local safety and health institutions."