Employees Held Hostage Theory
This section WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!
- Another possibility is that Madson is not deceased
- This would hinder the daily operations of the facility
- Madson wrote letter in haste and sent a coded message asking for "help" due to his constraint by JWJ
- If Madson and/or any other employees are being held captive they could be forced to over see the day to day public persona/operations. But JWJ and other patients, and possibly with the help of Jacob Nilson (see Nilson theory), could be running the facility from the inside and keeping Madson, his wife (possibly Heather, see Heather theory), and any other employees in the red building
- the LFoA letter has an odd separation in the letter:
I am taking this opportunity to inform you that our organization will be undergoing a process of restructuring to better serve all of our Friends inside out facility. This may seem unexpected but in fact this transition has been in the works for a couple months now. You will hear from us again in the near future with an update on our reorganization and mission statements. On a personal level, I can tell you that my wife and I are looking to the future with smiles on our faces. Because we have to
work very hard in the short-term, we will have to scale back on some services for the time being. Indeed, I must write even this letter with a shortened deadline. Your account will not be affected. To stay informed on how the transition is moving along, as well as other goings-on within the organization, please take the time to subscribe to our newsletter. You can find the link on our website. I personally urge you to do so, and to read carefully. Some information will only be communicated in this way. To see an example of our newsletter, check out our archived winter issue.
I look forward to the new and exciting ways you may be able to help us grow!